Sunday, August 24, 2014

Still here

I'm still here...
School starts here next week. So, one more week of summer for everyone. It's weird to be home as we are usually on vacation this week. 
But, it's been crazy. I ended up having surgery on my elbow after falling in my backyard because I'm just that talented. And, of course, it's my right arm. I now have to add weekly physical therapy to my schedule for the next 3-6 months! 

I plan to go through everything and make sure we have everything needed to start. The big checklist will be for our weekly science projects. I think we are in good shape though. The other challenge will be coordinating homeschool and charter school schedules. The bus is supposed to come at 7:20 & I'm worried it will be adjusted up to 7am. As that is what has happened in previous years. Worse comes to worse, I drive 2 of them to school and return home for homeschool time. 






No comments:

Post a Comment