Wednesday, November 12, 2014

What are they learning today?

The new curriculum has been ordered. Planning to kick it into gear in January.

Yet, it feels like we are busier than ever. #2 is finishing up her theater class for this semester and only has 2 more sewing classes left.

Today, they played math games on the computer, rode bikes for a brief time since it is cold today, mailed their letters to Santa, cooked and played! They are getting better at filling their free time and exploring interests! #2 filled her time with drawing pictures of elves and reindeer.

Tomorrow is homeschool day at the local trampoline park and they have their Parkour class so it will be a very physical kind of day for them!

I'm also excited to see what activities we get from kiwi crate, which is a monthly activity kit that you can subscribe. I've ordered a holiday ornament decorating kit from them as well. (No, they didn't pay me.....but I wouldn't turn it down).

#1 is doing well at school. She has to work on her math grade but overall I'm happy with her progress. It was nice to have 2 days of no school this week even if they drive me crazy!




No comments:

Post a Comment